Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thursday September 8

Didn't sleep well again last night.  Same crappy feelings I've been having.  I took my morning meds, ate a little cereal and stayed in bed until about 11.  I got up, showered, changed my ostomy bag and got dressed.   Made a soft pretzel for lunch.   Ate and sat on the couch watching tv until it was time for us to leave.  

We left a little before 1.   My appointment was at 1:20.   They didn't start my ultrasound until close to 2:30.  The ultrasound took about a half hour.  When the nurse was done she went and got the doctor.   When the doctor came in she used the ultrasound machine and looked for herself.  She said everything looks good.   It's a fluid filled cyst and unless it bothers me I don't need to go back until I'm 40.   She also said that the cysts they biopsied last March on my left side have shrunk and everything looks good.  She walked me back to the dressing room and I changed and we headed home.

We headed home.  I was feeling worse and worse as the day went on.  I got home and went to bed.  Colin hung a bag of fluids and hooked me up.  He made tuna salad for dinner too.  I got up around 5 and ate.  I layed back down and took my meds and my antibiotic at 6.  I got up around 7 and made my sleepytime tea.  I'm in bed and settled for the night.  Hoping to get some sleep.  We have to be at clinic tomorrow at 6.   Have a good night!!   Sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment