Thursday, September 1, 2016

Wednesday August 31

Got up and did the usual- meds, breakfast, shower.

Colin took me to target so I could exchange the water filter I had purchased earlier in the week.  I bought a Britta  filter and we have a Pur filter system.   While we were there we got more orange juice and swifter pads so we can mop the kitchen and bathroom floors.  

We got home and made lunch.  I had half a tuna salad sandwich and some fruit salad.  After lunch I put my pjs back on and layed down.  I slept for about an hour but had no energy to do anything.   I stayed in bed and watched 7th Heaven.  I got out of bed around 4:30 and made another tuna sandwich.  I watched tv in the living room with Colin and ate my dinner.  After dinner I straightened up the kitchen, made my tea and went back to bed.

I am still having the dizziness, shakiness and stomach pains.  It's really uncomfortable.  My blood pressure has been good all day so that's not why.  I'll talk to them again on Friday at my appointment and hopefully they can give me some answers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment