Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Tuesday September 27

Was up before 4.  Amber was catching a flight at 6 so I knew she was up.  We were texting back and forth.  She was already at the airport waiting on her flight and of course she had her laptop out and was working. We stayed occupied for about a half hour.   She caught her flight and made it to St. Luis safe and sound. 

I took all my morning meds.  I got up to go to the bathroom.   As soon as I got in there my bag popped off the ostomy seal and went everywhere.   Great start to the morning.    I cleaned everything up, replaced the bag, changed my pajamas and layed back down.  I couldn't fall back asleep.  I finally got out of bed around 10:30.  I showered and got dressed.  I straightened up the mess I made in the bathroom and bedroom as well.  I did some laundry as well.  I ended up falling asleep from 1-2 or so.  

I'm still having a lot of abdominal pain, a horrible sore throat, headache and all around light headednes.  It really stinks because it's hard to get comfortable.  

I got up around 5 and had oatmeal for dinner.  I also made myself a slushee.   It helps numb my throat for a little bit.   We have clinic tomorrow at 6 again so I will update after.   Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment