Thursday, September 22, 2016

Monday September 19

Slept a little better last night.  They were alternating my oral pain meds with the iv pain meds in order to keep it in my system and to make it easier on me when I go home.  Dr. Cruz and Bill made their rounds early.   They were there before 7:30.   My labs were good for the most part.   My creatin level was high so they had to give me albumin which takes about three hours to run.

He said I could be discharged but I have to come back on Wednesday.  I'm still having horrible pain and am achy all over.  It takes me a little bit before I gain my bearings in order to walk or move around.  If I'm not slow and careful I have bouts of dizziness where I feel like I'm going to pass out.  Dr. Cruz changed around some of my meds and we made the changes on our spreadsheet.   He gave the nurse all the discharge paperwork and we waited for the albumin to finish up. In the meantime Colin cleaned up my room and packed up the car.

We ended up being discharged around 2.  We stopped at Target so Colin could get my prescriptions filled that they had just given us.  I sat in the car and waited.  We got to the apartment and I put my pjs on and layed down.  I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening laying in bed.  I put on all my meds and was ready to fall asleep around 8.  I just layed in bed for a few hours and think I finally fell asleep somewhere around 10.  It was definitely more comfortable in my own bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment