Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Monday September 26

Got up at 5.  Got dressed and packed my hospital bags while Colin showered.  

We got to clinic at 6.  We signed in and were taken right back.  They drew my labs and gave me pain meds.   The nurse came back about an hour earlier.  They put in orders for me to get mag so the nurse gave me Benadryl and hooked the mag up to my iv.  It takes two hours for the bag of mag to be infused.

About halfway through the iv, the doctors made their rounds.  Everything on my bloodwork looks good.   They told me to restart the lovanox shots and they would recheck my levels on Wednesday.  They put in my discharge instructions and I was told I could leave as soon as my iv was done.   It was done about a half hour later.  

The nurse came in and unhooked me.   We were headed home about 11:30.  I put on my pjs and stayed in bed the rest of the day/evening.  I was completely exhausted.   It takes a lot out of me.  

Tomorrow is a new day so hopefully I can be a little more motivated.  Sweet dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment