Sunday, September 4, 2016

Friday September 2

Woke up.   Took meds.   Packed my bags and we left to head to the hospital for clinic.  

Got to clinic and they drew my labs.  Bill came in around 7am and checked my abdomen, stoma and my breasts.   I started getting a rash on my chest and it has been getting worse.   It's uncomfortable, sore to the touch and itchy at times.   He put in to have me scheduled for a mammogram to be safe.   My appointment is scheduled for this coming Wednesday.   Bill left and said he would be back when the labs came back.

The team came around close to 9:30.   They had to give me magnesium for a replacement.   They also decided to add two more antibiotics twice a day.  They gave me all three via iv so we were at clinic until about 12:30 or so.   The doctors said everything else looks really good.  They think I'm feeling crappy from what I'm eating.   I've been eating a lot better.   We are actually reading the labels and I've started a new low fat folder on Pinterest.  After my iv's were done, we went home, I put on my pjs and layed down.  Colin and I had dinner and we hung out waiting for Amber, Bobby, Carter and Caden.  I was super excited they are coming for the weekend.  I miss them so much!

I went in to the bedroom around 8:30 to chill out.  Colin watched golf and hung out in the living room.  They got to the apartment around 10.   They had a late start because Amber is closing out her end of the month on her books.   When they got here, Colin and Bobby left and went to get some beer.  Amber and I sat and talked for a little bit, turned on the tv, found cartoons, got the boys settled and they were out and asleep within 10 minutes.  

I said goodnight and went in to bed myself.  It was a long day but I managed ok.  

No comments:

Post a Comment