Thursday, September 22, 2016

Thursday September 22

Good morning!   Woke up feeling more rested than I have in a while.  Ate a yogurt so I could take my meds.   Took my 6:00 meds and stayed in bed a while.   Colin left bright and early to go for a bike ride.  Its a nice stress reliever for him and with everything that's been going on I have a short fuse.   I'm constantly snapping and getting annoyed.   He's been taking the brunt of it. I just have so much going on physically and emotionally and I can't handle it some days.  

While he was gone I got showered, changed my ostomy bag and straightened up the bedroom.  I went to the living room and made a grocery list to get us through the next couple of days.  Colin got home around 9 and showered and got dressed.   We ran over to Verizon to talk about our upgrade.  We are eligible for new phones and if we trade in our current phones we won't have to pay anything for the upgrade that we want.   Problem is....they are of course on backorder.   At least we have all the details.  They said they will call if they get them in sooner but they are on backorder until the end of October.  

We left Verizon and headed to the grocery store.   I got a cart to push and we went shopping.   About halfway through the store I started feeling really dizzy and foggy.  My pain was getting worse and worse the more I moved.  We got to the checkout and Colin sent me to the car to sit.  I went out and waited for him.  We got back to the house.  I put on my pjs of course!   I helped Colin put away the groceries and we made lunch.  I had a slider size park bbq with some no salt chips and he made some fish sticks.  After lunch I went in and layed down.   I watched BRAVO to catch up on my Real Housewives since I don't get the chance to watch it when I'm in the hospital because they don't have that channel.  

I got out of bed around 4.   Colin made dinner.  We had taco salads made with ground turkey.  It was really good.   I ate, cleaned up as much as I could, got my meds and bag packed for clinic tomorrow and went in to lay down.   I'm in bed now for the night.   I will update tomorrow.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment