Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Tuesday September 13

Happy 8th Anniversary to my husband Colin.   I know I can be difficult to live with, deal with and take care of but I want you to know that I appreciate everything you do for me.   I know I'm a witch sometimes, I'm miserable and mean.  I don't always mean to direct it towards you.   I couldn't do this without you.   I love you with all my heart!!!!!  I'm sorry you have to spend our anniversary in the hospital.  Maybe next year we can plan a getaway! ❤️

The nurse drew my labs at 3am.   Then she gave me my meds at 6.   Colin got here pretty early.  They came in and told us that my biopsy would be at 8:45.   Around 8:30 they came and got me to take me for my test.   The doctors were making their rounds and stayed to watch the scope portion.   It was extremely painful and I cried through most of the procedure.  It was really difficult.   

The doctors came in and talked to us.   They said everything on the actual scope looks good and we will get the actual biopsy results back tomorrow.   He said my stomach not emptying seems to be the main issue but he's going to talk to the Gastro group and see if they have any suggestions.   We waited about 20 mins for transport and were taken back to my room.

I spent the afternoon/evening in bed in pain.   It was a horribly uncomfortable evening and an even worse night.   I can only hope and pray tomorrow will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment