Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Monday September 5

Woke up, took my meds and ate a little piece of bagel. I showered and ended up having to change my illeostomy.  The seal was peeling up on one side and I wanted to avoid a mess later if it broke.  That's never fun.  

Colin hopped in the shower.  I got my meds together and packed the backpack because I didn't know how long we were going to be there.   We got to clinic right at 6:30.  They drew my labs and said we had to stay until the doctors made their rounds.  I took my 8:00 meds and put on my antibiotic.   The nurse came in and said my mag was low so they were going to give me mag which runs over 2 hours.  She got the mag from pharmacy and hooked it up.   Around 10:30 Dr. Gonoza came in and said my prograf is still a little high and to keep the prograf at 4 a day.  He said to do a liter of fluids when we got home because my bun/creatin  was a little low and I'm not drinking enough.  He said to come back tomorrow to see if there are any changes.  

The mag was done a little after 11.  We were discharged and headed home.  We got home and I put my pjs on and then heated up leftover pasta noodles for lunch.  After I ate I went in to the bedroom and layed down.  I was so exhausted and in a lot of pain.  It was really frustrating.   By the evening it was hard to get out of bed and really painful.  

I made butter noodles for myself for dinner.  After I ate I made my tea, took all my meds and went to bed for the night.  I have to get up early again tomorrow for clinic.  


No comments:

Post a Comment