Thursday, September 1, 2016

Thursday September 1

Can you beleive it's September already!?!?  So crazy.  
I was up all night because I still feel pretty crappy.   I did my meds, ate some cereal and layed back down.  Colin had left around 7 and got home around 10:30.  I got up and put dinner in the crockpot.  My favorite dinner in the crock pot ever!!!  Thank you Amanda Abrashoff!!!   It's chicken with stuffing.  You put 4 chicken breasys at the bottom of the crockpot.  Spread a box of stove top stuffing mix over the chicken.  Mix together a can of cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup of sour cream and pour over the stuffing mix.  I use a spoon to spread it out as evenly as possible.  Cook on low 4-6 hours.  Delicious!!!

I made tuna patties for lunch, cleaned up the kitchen and went back to bed.  I fell asleep for about an hour but just stayed in bed.  My pain was pretty bad today and my lightheaded, dizziness wasn't getting any better.  I got up and out of bed around 4.  I showered and changed my illeostomy bag.  After my shower I hooked up my antibiotic and went to the kitchen to see what else I was going to make to go along with the chicken.  I decided on mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables.  Once I figured out what I was making I set it aside.  They won't take long to make but I still had about 20 minutes left on my antibiotic so I got out my pill boxes and filled them up for the week.

My iv started beeping that it was done so I disconnected from it and flushed my iv port.  I went back to the kitchen and made the potatoes and veggies.  Colin and I watched tv while we ate.  

After dinner he helped me clean up the kitchen.  I made some tea, took my 6:00 meds and took my
Blood pressure.  It was a little high so I took my bp meds as well.  I watched Bring it On and dozed on and off until about 7.  At 8, I took my night time meds and had Colin give me my lovonox shot.  I am now in bed for the night.  We have to be at clinic tomorrow at 6 for labs.  Hopefully it will be an early day.  We will see!!!   Have a good night.  I will update on my appointment tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment