Sunday, September 4, 2016

Saturday September 3

Woke up, took my meds, showered, got dressed and waited for Colin to get home.   He took the twins for a bike ride and went to Panera.   They brought us bagels and juice.  Apparently the both fell a couple of times.   Colin said they were really good about it and popped back on their bikes and started riding again.

We ate breakfast.  Colin and Bobby left to check out some breweries they hadn't been to yet.  The twins wanted to go to the pool so they put on their swimsuits and got their pool stuff together.  We got some snacks together and made smoothies.   I scooped the frozen yogurt portion and let them add in their fruit and blend it with the nutribullet.   They had fun making them.  They finished their smoothies and we headed to the pool.  

It was actually a little chilly at the pool.   They got in for a little bit and got urbane bundled themselves in their towels and layed in the sun.   They started to get bored so they made up a game.  They put the can of sunscreen on the sidewalk and each threw a flip flop.  Whoever gets closest without touching it gets a point.   They played for about a half hour until Carter cut his foot because he was running (after being told not to run around the pool at least ten times).  Amber ran and got a bandaid.  She fixed him up and we gathered all our stuff and went back to the apartment.  Amber and the boys wanted Chinese for lunch so she ordered PF Changs and went to get it.  I watched tv with the boys.  Amber got back and we ate.   After I ate I put my pjs back on.  As the day went on I was starting to feel worse and worse.   Colin and Bobby said they were really hot and decided to go to the pool.  They took the boys.  I got dressed and ready for dinner.  Amber got ready too.  We went down to see what the boys were up to and if they we're hungry.  They said they were so we went back to the apartment.  Colin and Bobby took showers and we got the boys ready.   I was starting to feel pretty crappy but was trying to hide it.   When everyone was ready we headed to Cheesecake Factory.  Colin dropped us off at the door.   We had an hour wait.    There was a band playing outside and kids were playing in the water fountains.   There were people dancing and having fun.  We sat on a bench and enjoyed the entertainment.   

The hour wait passed by quickly.   They seated us and we ordered our dinner.  I was getting progressively worse.  I had horrible pain in my abdomen, a horrible headache, I was extremely weak and could hardly stand.  I was just completely uncomfortable and couldn't hide it anymore.   Amber, Bobby and Colin decided we should just go home and eat there.   Bobby found the waitress and told her what was going on and she said she would have everything boxed up.  Amber ran to the garage to get the car.  Bobby walked me outside (he actually had to hold me up).  As soon as we got outside we saw Amber.   She parked and Bobby helped me into the car.  Colin still hadn't come out yet so Bobby went in to check on him.  He paid the check (using our gift cards) and we were loaded back in the car and went home to eat.

We got home.  I put on my pjs and sat and ate a tiny bit.  I put on my antibiotics and went to bed.  I felt really bad that we had to leave the restaurant but they were all fine with it.  I fell asleep within the hour of going to bed.  I enjoyed spending the day with my family.  They are so supportive and would do anything for me.   Thank you Colin, Amber and Bobby.   You helped me get through a crqppy day.   Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment