Saturday, September 24, 2016

Saturday September 24

Woke up.  Took my meds and ate breakfast.  Colin left to go for a bike ride.  I went back to the bedroom to watch tv.  My stomach pain is not going away even with all the med changes.  Hopefully they just have to get into my system and they will start working.

Colin got home and gave me my shot.  He went in to the living room to watch tv.  I took a cat nap for about an hour.  Around 2:00 I got up and ate half a tuna salad sandwich.  I cleaned up the kitchen, went back to the bedroom and watched Confessions of a shopoholic.  It's a mindless movie.  I read the book series a couple of years ago.  It's very light hearted.  

I folded and put away some laundry.  It's not much but it got me up and moving.  Colin made dinner.  Baked chicken, mashed potatoes and asparagus.  It was really good.  Hopefully my stomach can process it without a problem.  He's been doing research on which foods are easy to digest.  We were surprised asparagus was on the list but it was!!  Kind of crazy.  After dinner I read a magazine and am now watching Friends with Benefits.  It's another light hearted movie.  Easy to watch and won't make me cry.  Time to go get my last livanox shot (hopefully my last one).  Then I'm going to bed.  Have a good night!!  I'll update tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment