Thursday, September 22, 2016

Saturday September 17

Typical hospital night.   I was being poked and prodded all night long for one thing or another.   Between meds, pain meds, itchiness and vitals.

Colin came in a little after 6.  He sat and watched Netflix and I tried to fall back asleep.  The doctors made their rounds around 9:30.  All my labs were good.  My prograf was a little low so they gave me an extra pill.  My other levels were good.  They gave me some K Phos supplement because it was a little low.  The pain is not subsiding and the more I move the more it hurts.  

I went for a walk with Colin a little before lunch.   I also went upstairs to the 11th floor and showered.  It always feels good to shower when you are stuck in a nasty hospital bed for days.  

Colin left around 2.  I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening in bed watching HGTV and on my phone pinning recipes.   Maybe tonight will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment