Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tuesday September 6

Woke up at 5.  Ate a little cereal, took my meds.   Packed my medicine bag and the backpack.  Colin hopped in the shower.  I straightened up the bedroom and made the bed.  When he was ready we left and headed to the hospital.  

Got to clinic and they took me back to a room almost immediately.  They drew my labs and put my symptoms in the computer.  We hooked up my antibiotic and ran that for an hour.  At 8 I took the rest of my morning meds.  We hung out until the docs made their rounds.  They came in around 9:30.   Dr. Gonoza said my labs look beautiful.  They didn't need to give me any replacements.   My prograf had gone down so they want to keep me at 4 pills a day for the time being.  They took my EBV level and said I should hear something later today or tomorrow on that.  So the appointment went pretty well for the most part.  When my antibiotic was done the nurse came in and changed my picc line dressing and gave us our discharge paperwork.  We were done and headed back home a little after 11.  

On the way home we stopped at Cosco so Colin could get some golf balls.  I walked through the store.  My exercise for the day. We checked out and stopped at their little food court to grab something for lunch. Colin got a footlong hot dog with a fountain soda and I got a bbq beef brisket sandwich.   It was only $5.00!!! We took the food home and ate.   It was actually really good for being as cheap as it was.  

After we ateColin left to go to the golf course.  He had made friends with the bartender and he keeps giving him free passes for a round of golf mon-thurs.  Pretty sweet deal for Colin.  I layed down in bed and relaxed.  I think I dozed off for about an hour.  I took my 2:00 meds and layed back down.  Colin got home a little after 4.  His allergies are really acting up and he said he had a headache.  He's really been sniffling a lot when he comes in from being outside for a little while.  

I got out of bed a little after 5.  I went to the kitchen and looked for something to make for dinner.  I decided on buttered egg noodles. Colin didn't want them and said he would like a chicken sandwich.  I preheated the oven and put them on a pan so he could just throw them in then.  I sat in the living room and ate my noodles.  When I was done I cleaned up my mess.    I took my evening meds and got ready for bed.  I hooked up my antibiotic.  There was laundry in the dryer so I took it out and folded it and put it away.  I made my sleepytime tea and layed down.  When the antibiotic was done I unhooked it and took my night time meds.   Now I'm laying in bed, updating my blog and watching Chopped.   I have my mammogram tomorrow at 1 and we have no food so we are going to have to go to the store.  Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.  I will update tomorrow.   Have a good evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment