Sunday, September 11, 2016

Friday September 9

Woke up at 5,  packed my meds, packed a bag with extra clothes and some things to do.  Headed to clinic. We got there at 6.  The nurse took my vitals.  My blood pressure was really low.  They drew my blood and sent it to the lab.

The doctors made their rounds around 10.   All my standard levels are good.  My prograf is still a little high so the cut back the dose of my prograf meds.  They also said that I probably have a virus and that I just need to listen to my body and rest.  They discharged us and we headed home.  I went straight to bed once we got home.   

I made a tuna sandwich for lunch around 12:30 then I went back to bed.  I stayed in bed until dinner.   Colin went to the store and while he was there he grabbed a rotisserie chicken.  We had chicken for dinner. It was ok. I'm not thrilled with anything you have to pull off a bone.

After dinner I took my 6:00 meds, made my sleepytime tea and went to bed for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment