Monday, February 29, 2016

Sunday February 28

Had an ok nights sleep.   I was in and out / off and on throughout the night.   Woke up and waited for the rest of the house to rise.  Once everyone was up we walked to Eat N Park for breakfast.  

We got home from breakfast and Amber and Bobby started packing up the car.  It was great having them for a visit and spending time with the boys and the dogs.  I was really sad to have them leave.  

After they left we watched a movie on tv.  After lunch we decided to go to a movie for something to do.   We went to see Deadpool.  For those of you who know me....I'm not big into comics and that sort of thing.  I was able to find humor and laugh at some of the jokes but there were a lot of references I didn't get.   All in all the movie was pretty good.

After the movie we just came back home and had a lazy evening.  

My day was a little better.  I was pretty clear headed most of the day.  It hit me more at the movie theater then anywhere.  I'm not sure if it's all the stimulation or what triggers it.  I Got ready for bed around 7:30 and put on my tpn.   Went in and laid down in bed a little after 8.  Not too much else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment