Saturday, November 14, 2015

Friday November 13

This morning I got up and went with my dad to take my mom breakfast at work and to run some errands.   My dad organized another sub sale to raise money for my transplant.   

I want to take a few minutes to thank everyone who helps to sell the subs and who purchase them.   I met some lovely people at Evergreen Estates.   Thank you for your prayers and support.   It was great getting to put faces to the names I hear.   

A huge thank you to the employees ProTech and Dave Stover.   You have been a huge support system for my Dad and Shawn and have raised a huge amount of money for my transplant.   I can't thank you enough for all you are doing.   It was great to meet some of the employees and thank them in person.  

Another thank you to Hajoca!   I got to meet some really great people there yesterday.   They organized a sub sale as well and made huge contributions to my transplant fund.   Thank you for your continued support and for everything you do.   I'm glad I was able to come in and meet you!

Another huge thank you to Amber Kenyon and Lancaster Labs.   They are a huge contributor to the sub sales and have raised a lot of money for the transplant fund.  Amber does so much for me and is always trying to come up with creative ways to help out.   Thank you for everything!

A couple personal thank you's.   Thank you to Lisa and Jim Whitman, Matt and Brandon Clawges and Pat Kulp.   They participate in every sub sale and have always been huge supporters.   I thank you for your continued love and support.   It means more to me than you know!!! 

Thank you to Brooke and David.   They participate in every sub sale and are always here for me no matter what.   I love you guys!!!

A HUGE thank you to Clipper Magazine and Kelly Schavnis.   You guys always out-do yourselves with the sub sales and amaze me every time!!!   Each department in the company helps to sell the subs and I can't thank you enough!!   I am forever greatful for all the love and support you show me.   It means the world to me and I love you for all you do!!!

Thank you to Brynn Kreider for her sales!   She always goes above and beyond!   I love you for everything you do!!!   You have been one of my biggest supporters!!  Thank you for being such a good friend.

After running around for all the sub sales and collecting money etc.  Dad and I went back home and I put on my fluids for a couple of hours.   We got ready and went to the school to pick up Carter and Caden.   They had early dismissal.   We picked them up and went bowling.   We had a really good time.   Mom and Dad went and after bowling we played in the arcade.  It was a lot of fun.   



We took some bowling selfies.   We had a great time.   We went back to mom's and played Bingo for a little while until Amber came to pick them up.   It was fun getting to spend the day with them!!   I really miss them when I'm away.   

I was tired after the day so I just chilled out on the couch the rest of the night.  I put on my tpn and went to bed around 9.   I was asleep by 10 and slept til about 4.   My battery on my tpn pump died and woke me up. I couldn't go back to sleep after that.   

Not sure what I have going on today.  I will update later.   Have a good day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment