Sunday, November 15, 2015

Saturday November 14

Got up early in the morning and went over to Cyndee's to meet Colin.   We took the dogs over to The Fish Place to get dog food so Cyndee has it for a while.   When we got there, there was a line of people at the door all with dogs.   They apparently we're having a shot clinic.  We stayed in line and got the dogs shots for $20!   You can't beat it!   They are good for 3 years now.   

After that we went over to Brooke's new house.   It's a gorgeous house and it was great to see the family.   We hung out for a little bit and then left because they had a full day ahead of them.

I went back to my parent's and put my fluids on.   Mom and Dad and I ran to her work and ran a couple of errands.    We stopped back at the house and Mom had dinner.  After she ate we ran to the mall so she could spend some gift cards.   We got a lot of great deals at JCpenneys.   We also went to the Apple Store because I've been having issues with my phone.  They put us on the waiting list so we killed time browsing some different stores.   

When it was finally time for my phone, they couldn't replicate the issue because it was so random.  I explained to the guy that my phone is literally my life line and that if I get a call about my transplant and miss it, it's a huge deal.  I need my phone to be in working order at all times.   He felt bad for me after I told him my story and he spoke to his manager about my situation.   He came back and said they wouldn't normally do it but they replaced my phone for free with a brand new phone not something that was refurbished.   It was so nice of him and now my phone seems to be in perfect working order so I'm not stressing so much about it randomly losing service and going into airplane mode.   

We ended up being at the mall til 8:30 last night.  I got home, put on my tpn and went to bed.  

I'm meeting Mehgan for lunch today so I have a chance to see her.   Then I'm probably going to go see Sean and Jamie and Aubrey and Elizabeth at some point.   I want to spend some time with the twins so I'll probably go over there and see them before I go.  I'll write more later.   Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment