Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday November 29

Was up at 2 and 4 this morning but was able to fall back asleep.  I was up at 6.  I stayed in bed and watched Law and Order for a while.  When my tpn was done I got up and showered.  

We left the house to check to see if the highway was open.  They have been closing it on the weekends for road work.  It was open and we ended up driving to the strip district.  Colin stopped and got breakfast at DeLucas.  It's a small restaurant that usually has really long lines and has been featured on Man Vs. Food with Adam Richmond.  It's a really busy place.  We left after that and headed home.  I went to Michaels after we got home and returned picture frames I had bought last week because I found them for half the price at target.   I went to target and bought the other ones.

I got home and put on my fluids.  After my fluids Colin wanted to check out a local gun shop.  We took a little ride and looked around.  It was a pretty cool place.  We got home and I made ravioli and garlic bread for dinner.  After Colin had dinner we played Monopoly.  I of course lost because I wouldn't trade any of my properties.  He had hotels 1/4 of the way around the board.  


I had nothing.  It was fun to play though.  It's close to 6:30.  I have a cramping feeling in my stomach.  I'm not sure what's going on with it but it hurts.  I'm laying on the couch with my heated blanket and my overnight bag on so I don't have to keep getting up to empty.  Colin is watching football and I'm typing this.  I hope you have a good night.  I will update tomorrow.  Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment