Thursday, November 12, 2015

Wednesday November 11

I woke up early.   Got dressed and went in to Clipper to visit.   I stopped on my way in and got a bouquet of flowers for Kelly along with her favorite breakfast to brighten her day a little bit.   

I was at Clipper for about four hours visiting and making my rounds.   I tried to get to everybody I wanted to see but there were some people not at their desks or not in and I'm sorry I missed you on my rounds.   

I want to say something to all my co-workers.   I wouldn't be where I am without your love and support.   I have made so many great friends in my employment there and I truly can't tell you enough how much I appreciate each and every one of you.   It's really hard being away from home but you make it easier by sending messages via Facebook, sending cards in the mail and just calling or texting to check on me.   I really miss home and you all make it a little easier for me.   So Thank You from the bottom of my heart.   

It was so nice visiting and a little emotional for me but I had a great time.  Hopefully next visit I'll be post-transplant and on my way to a full recovery!!!   Please stay in touch and keep the positive energy coming my way!!  

After Clipper I went to visit Jody for a little bit.  I put on my fluids and hung out.  Then Amber picked me up after she was done with work and we went to the spa.   We had facials and manicures.   It was a lot of fun and nice to spend quality time with her.   We got home around 9.   I put on my tpn and went to bed.   

I had a really rough night last night.   My steroids created thrush in my mouth again so my tongue and throat are coated and really sore.   It kept me up most of the night.  It really sucks.   Then around 4 am my bag started leaking.   I had to get up and clean up the mess and change my bag.  I never went back to sleep so I'm thinking I'm in for a really long day.   I have a dentist appointment at noon today for a cleaning and then tonight my family is coming over for pizza.   I may get daring and bake a cake.   We will have to see how I feel.   

Well....that was my day yesterday and my evening.   I'll post more later.  Have a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment