Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday November 4

Today was not a good day.   I went to Giant Eagle to return my movies from yesterday and some stupid piece of trash slammed on her brakes to get into the McDonald's parking lot and i tapped her bumper.   I could have kicked her car harder.   She took my info and I took some pics but there was nothing wrong.   People like that drive me crazy.   Hopefully nothing comes of it.   I guess time will tell.

That was my bad day.   After that I decided to lock myself in the apartment and not go anywhere.   Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.   I'm headed to Altoona tomorrow to meet up with my parents and family for Honey's birthday.    For those of you who don't know....Honey is my grandmother.   She's going to be 96 this weekend!   I'm excited to be able to spend her birthday with her and to catch up with family.  

I'm leaving early tomorrow morning.   It's only about an hour and a half trip.   I'm going to hop in the shower and change my osteomy bag so that it will hopefully hold through my trip.  I'll update this weekend.   Have a good night.    Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment