Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday November 22

Last night was awful.   I fell asleep on the couch around 10.  I got up and went in to bed around 11.  I woke up at 2 and never went back to sleep.  I had a meltdown at 6am.  I'm so exhausted.  I really just need some sleep.

I finished my tpn around 8.  Got showered and dressed.  Ran my antibiotic for an hour.   Then we left to head to The Strip District to do some walking and check out the market.  We got all turned around because they closed the highway for construction and we came across the incline.  We stopped and checked it out.  We decided to go for a ride.  It was kind of scary for me at first because the thing looks old and rickety and I'm not a huge fan of heights.  I got better once we got to the top.  The observation lookout was beautiful.  You could see the skyline where the three rivers meet.  


This is us on the way down from the top.  

We left the incline and found The Strip District.  We walked around and browsed a little.  Didn't buy anything or really do anything except walk.  It was freezing today and there were snow flurries.  After about an hour and a half we headed home.  Once we got home I put on my fluids.  Colin watched football and I was updating my address book on the computer.  I like to keep it updated in case I need to send cards or notes etc.  

My stomach started spasming pretty bad so I've been laying on the couch.  I put on my iv antibiotics and the spasms are worse.  Right now I'm stuck watching Zombieland (not my choice).  I'm getting ready to put on my tpn and hopefully get some sleep.  Fingers crossed!  

Have a good night.   I will post tomorrow.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment