Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sunday November 8

Got up early this morning and went to breakfast with my mom, Aunt Peg and cousin Mark.   Then we went to Honey's and hung out for the morning.  

My Aunt Joan and Uncle Jesse came to have lunch with Honey for her birthday so we ordered subs for lunch and hung out a little while.   Mom and I left around 1:30 to head back to Pittsburgh.  

We made it home safe and sound.  We are just hanging out and watching tv this evening.  Not really feeling too adventurous.   We made it home in about an hour and forty minutes.  We had to stop a couple of times so I could empty my bag.  That always adds to our drive time.   

It's getting to be about time to put on my tpn and get ready for bed.  Have a good night.   Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.  

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment