Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday November 23

Good news.....I slept last night!!!!   I got up 4 times to go to the bathroom.  All the tpn and fluids run right through me.  I fell asleep around 9 and was up at 6.  

I got up and showered.  Put on my antibiotics and watched tv.  After I was done Colin and I ran to Lowes to get something to fix our couch.  We were able to spend $13.00 and fixed it.  

We came back to the apartment and made a grocery list.  Colin stayed home and I ran to the store.  I'm beginning to hate the grocery store.   I feel like I have a list and know what I'm going to spend and I end up spending twice that and I don't even eat the food.  It's ridiculous.   

I rented a movie Digging for Fire.  Not recommended. It took forever to get anywhere and it just ended....it made no sense.   

I put on my fluids and did some laundry.  Pretty boring day.  I've been sitting on the couch watching One Tree Hill since 3:00.  It's 7:30.  I'll watch a couple more episodes and then go to bed.  I have my appointment at clinic tomorrow at 7 am.  Pray that everything goes well.   I will update you tomorrow and let you know how I make out.   Have a good night!  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment