Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday November 24

Last night was awful.  I didn't fall asleep until after 11 and I've been up since 2am.   I'm so exhausted.  

I put on my iv antibiotics at 5 this morning so we could leave the house by 6 to head over to the hospital for my clinic appointment.  My appointment went well.  My labs were all good.  They are waiting on the psychologist to release me (she's on vacation this week for the holidays so they have to talk to her next week). Once she releases me they will meet with a panel of doctors to officially list me and make me active.  

I have my first therapy appointment next week to prepare me for the transplant.  I am excited to get things moving so I can have my life back.   I can only imagine what it will be like to eat a meal again and enjoy tasting food.   I want to eat a salad with veggies and dressing.   I'm craving the healthy foods.  I guess that's because those are the things that I absolutely have to stay away from.   My cravings are very odd.

At this point, all I can ask is that you pray for me.  Pray that I become active on the transplant list and pray that I receive an organ quickly.  Pray for a full recovery and that everything goes as planned.  I beleive in the power of prayer because that is how we have gotten through the last year.  

I thank you for your thoughts and prayers and hope you know that I appreciate all of the support.  

I am heading to bed soon.  I'm exhausted from not sleeping last night.   I will post more tomorrow.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment