Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tuesday November 17

My appointment at clinic went really well.   My labs are all looking good.   Dr. Cruz is extremely happy with my progress.   He is going to speak to Dr. DiMartini (the psych doc) about listing me and clearance.   Pray for them to make me active on the list. 

I have a cold and the thrush is down into my throat so they put me on iv antibiotics.  I am on Cipro twice a day and Diflucan once a day for a week.  Hopefully it clears everything up and I'll be good as new next week.  

After my appointment we came home and watched Jurassic World.   I wasn't feeling well and fell asleep on the couch for about an hour.   That's the first time I've napped in a long time.   It felt good to get a little rest.  

The medical company didn't deliver my iv meds until 7:30 so we had to run both of the antibiotics before I could put on my tpn.   It took about an hour for the antibiotics to run.  I put on my tpn and went to bed.   I slept pretty well last night.   Hopefully the change in my meds will make a huge difference.   That's all I really have for now.  I will try and post later today.  Not sure what today holds for me.   Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment