Monday, November 30, 2015

Monday November 30

Today was pretty uneventful but a good day.  I had a lazy morning.  I slept ok last night I just didn't have motivation right away.  

Colin went in to work around noon so I went to Advanced Auto.  My engine light came on in my car and I wanted to read the code to make sure it wasn't anything major.  They won't read the code for you.  You have to hook the machine up yourself and research the code.  Luckily they don't charge you to do it.  There was someone else using the gadget when I got there so I asked her if I could watch her do it.  Turns out...she was a mechanic.  After she was done on the car she was working on, she was kind enough to hook it up to my car, read the code and tell me what it was.   It's an emissions evap leak.  She thinks it's the gas cap.  Nothing major so that's a good thing.  I thanked her and offered her money but she wouldn't take it.  Everyone we have encountered here has been so nice.  

I left there and went to Best Buy to talk to them about getting hands free talking in my car.  I'm debating on getting it for Christmas since I am traveling a lot more now.  I think I'm going to ask my mom and dad to get it for me for Christmas.  I really can't think of anything that I want.  After that I went to Macy's to see if there's anything I could find that I may want.   Cyndee has been asking me for a list and I just don't need or want anything.  I don't know what to tell her.  I walked aimlessly around Macy's.   I couldn't find anything so I left.   

I went home and put on my fluids and waited for Colin to get home.  He was home around 4.  He heated up leftovers for dinner and we watched tv.   I put my tpn on early because we have to get up early tomorrow for my appointment.  I'm laying down now and hoping to fall asleep soon.  

That was pretty much it for me for the day.  I will post more tomorrow after my appointment.  Pray for good news!!  Until then....have a good night.


1 comment:

  1. Do you know anything about essential oils? I wonder if that's something you'd get into? There's so many users, aroma therapy can help with relaxation & sleeping, you can use them to clean etc... Maybe something to consider & add to your Christmas. You could concoct all sorts of stuff. I'm thinking about getting s starter kit. Will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete