Saturday, November 7, 2015

Saturday November 7

Woke up early and went with Shawn to the cemetery this morning to visit my grandfather and uncle's grave sites and to pray.   

After that we headed over to Honey's for the day.   We got there pretty early but she was awake and out of bed.  We hung out there all morning and afternoon.  Her birthday pizza party was at 5:00 so I had gotten decorations at the store and Shawn and my cousin Mark helped me decorate for the party.   

I was feeling a little weak today so I put on an extra bag of fluids just to be proactive and make sure I was well enough for the party later and I wasn't too weak.

It was so nice seeing everyone!   Honey had a great time.  I haven't seen some of my cousins in over 5 years and I got to see them last evening.   It was a lot of fun catching up.   






Here's just a couple of pictures from the evening.  Honey was really happy.   Sunday the 8th marks her exact 96th Birthday!!!   She's in great spirits and great health!  She's really loved and hopefully she's feeling all the love this weekend!   

After the party Dad and Shawn went home.   Mom and I are going back to Honey's for lunch Sunday and then we are heading back to Pittsburgh for a few days.  Colin is hunting this week so I'll be hanging out with my mom for the week.   She's going to go to my clinic appointment with me on Tuesday and then she's going to bring me to Lancaster after my appointment so I can visit and since Colin isn't going to be home.  

I'm having another sleepless night tonight.   Hopefully I can get back to sleep.   I thought updating my blog might help me become tired again.   Hopefully I can get back to sleep.   Have a good night.  I will post tomorrow (today).   Until then....sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment