Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday November 19

My day was a pretty lazy day today.  I woke up and put on my antibiotics for an hour.  I showered and watched a little tv.  

I went to Target to get my new prescription.  I came back to the apartment and cleaned.   I put dinner in the crock pot for Colin.  I made chicken and cheesy rice.   It looked and smelled delicious!  I also made chicken salad and fiesta Mexican chicken soup.  I'm going to try and be a good wife and have dinner ready for him :)

After cooking and cleaning I just wasn't feeling well.   I put on my fluids and bummed around until Colin got home.  I didn't do much the rest of the evening.  

I did finally get a call from Dr. DiMartini (the transplant psychologist).   She gave me the name of a therapist she wants me to see.  I called and was told she only works with children.   I have a list to go down tomorrow and hopefully I can find someone on the list taking new patients to get the ball rolling on this.   It's the last hurdle I have in order to be officially listed.

I'm laying on the couch now doing my antibiotics.  Then I have to get my tpn ready and hooked up.  I'm exhausted.  Hopefully I will get some sleep tonight.  My stomach has been hurting from the antibiotics and I'm kind of in a fog.   That could just be from not sleeping well again.   Who knows.   Wishing for sweet dreams and some sleep.   Have a good night.   Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment