Saturday, November 14, 2015

Special Thanks - Friday November 13

A Special Thanks

To my Mom and Dad - they are constantly thinking of new ways to raise money for my transplant.   They are always working hard and making sure I have what I need.   I couldn't do this without them!!  It's hard being away but they make it a little easier each day checking in and sending cards and notes in the mail.   It's always nice just to know you are always thinking of me.   I love you both more than words can say.  

To Colin - you gave up everything you know and love to relocate to Pittsburgh with me.   I know it has been hard but I couldn't do this without your love and support.   You keep me positive when I'm feeling down and you keep me grounded when I am going to lose it. I love you and couldn't do this without you.   I know it's been hard but I want you to know that I truly appreciate you and everything you do.

To Amber and Bobby - you have both done everything you can to make my transition a little easier.   It has been really hard being away from you and the boys but you always make sure to call me daily and face time every night.   It makes my day a little easier each time.   I love you guys and miss you all every day.  

To Shawn and Courtney -  thank you for you consistent phone calls to check in and your constant love and support.   You are always there for me when I need you and I love you both for everything you do!   You are a huge part of my support system.  I couldn't do this without the two of you!  I love you!

To Cyndee- you opened up your home to us without thinking twice when we needed the help most.  Your constant love and support will never be forgotten.   You have even taken on the task of the dogs which I know can be difficult at times but we truly appreciate it and know that they are safe and taken care of.   You make it a little easier for us to be away.   Thank you for always being there and for your love and support.   We love you!!!

To Kelly - you always out-do yourself.   You have raised so much money for us and have participated in every type of sale possible to help raise the money.   I know it's a lot and you are a busy girl with your work and your family but you always seem to find a way to make me a priority.   I thank you for everything you do and for you continued love and support.   You always come through.   I love you and couldn't get through this without your love and support.   

Thank you to everyone who has participated in all of the events, the sales of shirts, bracelets, subs and for all the contributions to the transplant fund.   I am overwhelmed with the love and support.   

No comments:

Post a Comment