Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Wednesday November 25

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!!!   I had a good night last night.   I actually got some sleep.  I was so exhausted.   I fell asleep by 9:30.  Woke up to go to the bathroom around 1 but was able to fall back asleep.  My battery died on my tpn pump around 3 and woke me up.  I had to get up and change it but fell back asleep.   Got up at 5 to go to the bathroom again (the tpn is all fluid so I pee a lot), but I was able to fall back asleep.   Then I was up a little after 7.   Sleeping felt great!!!  I was well rested this morning.

I got up and showered.  Put on my iv antibiotics and chilled out watching Kitchen Nightmares while they ran.   After they were done I did some laundry and cooked the apple pie I got Colin for Thanksgiving dinner.   No.....not homemade....it's a Mrs. Smith's.  Colin went in to work and while he was there I decorated my $13.00 - 3 ft Christmas tree.  I wanted something here in Pittsburgh to make it feel like the holidays but I didn't want to spend a lot of money or take up a lot of space.  So here it is.  My little Charlie Brown tree.   
P
While decorating the tree I watched the last episodes of One Tree Hill.   I finally finished and watched the series finale today.   I would recommend the series for light, easy, soap opera-like television.   Thank you Brynn for recommending it.  

Colin got home around 2:30.  We watched a couple episodes of Chopped.  I still had my fluids running when he got home.  After my fluids were done we put in a movie.   We watched Vacation.  It's supposed to be the new National Lampoons.   It was ok.   There were some funny parts but they were pretty much what you see in the previews.  We are watching No Escape now with Owen Wilson.   So far it's pretty good.   I'll let you know how the rest of it goes.  

So....how am I feeling?   I've been in a fog the last two days.  I don't know why.  I thought it was from not sleeping but I feel the same way today.   It could be from the antibiotics.  It's hard to say.   It's like I'm in a dream and everything going on around me is fake.   It's really weird.   Hopefully tomorrow is better.   I guess we will see.  Have a good night.  I will post more tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment