Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday November 20

Woke up this morning around 6.  I was up and down most of the night.   I had a restless sleep.  I stayed in bed until about 7.  Got up, showered and changed my osteomy bag.   

I laid on the couch and put on my iv antibiotics.  It took a little over an hour.   Then I ran to the post office.   They keep screwing up our mail.   It has been a disaster.   We have been getting Cyndee's Mail here but not ours.   Then a bunch was getting returned to senders so we haven't been getting anything.  It's really frustrating and I don't understand why they can't get it right.   I spoke to a very nice man at the post office and after a half hour of waiting he assured me it was fixed and he said to call tomorrow around 10 to verify that they were able to fix it.  Fingers crossed!!

I had to run to Target to pick up my medicine.  Then I ran to the UPS store so I could send Cyndee all her mail that we got here.   It cost me $14.00 to ship her mail ups to make sure she got it.  Such a joke.

After that I came home and put my fluids on.  My stomach has been spasming from the antibiotics and it really hurts.  I just chilled out the rest of the afternoon/evening.  I'm currently laying on the couch with my iv antibiotics and am getting my tpn ready to put on.  Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.  Sweet dreams!!   Until tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment