Friday, November 13, 2015

Thursday November 12

I woke up in the morning and straightened up the house.   I invited a bunch of people over for dinner so I wanted everything to be spotless.  

I ran over to Sean's shop because my car was showing an engine code.   He hooked it up and sent me over to another garage for them to look at it.   Turns out they put the wrong sensors in.   I had a dentist appointment for a cleaning so I went to that quick and went back to the garage and waited for them to fix my car.   It only took about 45 minutes.  The engine lights are off now and there are no more codes.   

I stopped at the store on my way home and got some soda, chips and dessert to have with dinner.  I chilled out and put my fluids on for the afternoon.   

Around 5 people started showing up.   My whole family came for dinner, Josh and Alesha came with the kids, Brynn came for dinner, Kelly and Thomas came. It was nice being surrounded by so many people I love.   It's also really overwhelming.   We had a really good time.   It was hectic but nice that everyone was here.   

After they left I put on my tpn, drank my sleepy time tea and went to bed.   I fell asleep around 10 and woke up about three times.   I was up bright and early at 6 this morning.   Dad and I are going to spend the day together today since he's been away all week.   I'm excited to be able to spend time with him.   I'll write more later.  Have a good day today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment