Thursday, November 19, 2015

Wednesday November 18

Today was a lazy day.   We woke up.  I put on my antibiotics.   We ran a couple of errands.   Got home and the maintenance guy came to install the ceiling fan Mom and Dad bought us.   (Thanks Mom & Dad!). 

I put on my fluids and we watched Paper Towns.   It was an ok movie.   Nothing too terribly special about it.  I am going to end up being a movie critic!  I feel like all I do is watch movies.

I made a grocery list and went to the grocery store.  I feel bad because I haven't been making dinner and Colin has to fend for himself.  He doesn't complain about it but I would rather make him dinner and he can eat leftovers for lunch.

My stomach hurts from the antibiotics.  I think it's because I don't have food in my stomach and it's irritating it.  

In the evening I ran both antibiotics, put on my tpn and went to bed.   Nothing too exciting since I'm not feeling well.   I had another sleepless night last night.   I was up at 2am.   I got up and watched tv in the living room so I wouldn't wake Colin up.  I went back to bed around 6 but was up again by 7.  Today is a new day.   I woke up not feeling well so I'm not sure what my day will be like.   I will post later.   Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment