Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thursday November 26

For my standard blog post of the day.   My night was ok.  I went to bed around 9.   Was asleep by 9:30.  Woke up around 2.   I got up and read a couple chapters in my book.  I still wasn't tired so I went to the couch so I wouldn't wake Colin up.  I fell back asleep around 4 and was up at 6.  

I am done with the antibiotics as of yesterday so that's three hours a day that I'm not hooked up to an iv.  I got showered and dressed and waited for Colin to do the same.  We needed some poultry seasoning for the turkey so we walked across the street.  We stopped at McDonalds for coffee and hot chocolate.  Then we walked to the grocery store.  It was a beautiful day today.  Not too cold and sunny.  We took our time walking home.  

Once home we got the turkey ready to put in the oven.  We put the turkey in around noon.  It was done around 2:30.  It definitely wasn't a Carlock Thanksgiving but it was the two of us and we made due.  Our first and hopefully last Thanksgiving in Pittsburgh.  Hopefully next year we will be home and healthy!  

Right now we are watching naked and afraid.  We are going to go to the movies this evening to see Creed.  We are starting our own tradition.  So that's the plan for today.  I'm actually feeling pretty good today.  I don't seem to be in a fog which is nice.  Hopefully it was from the antibiotics and it doesn't happen anymore.  

I hope you all had a wonderful day!!  Happy Thanksgiving!  Sweet dreams until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment