Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday November 27

Had an ok night last night.  Fell asleep around 10.  Woke up at 2 but was able to go back to sleep.  My battery pack on the ton died around 4 and woke me up.  I went back to sleep.  Then the back up battery on my ton died around 5.  After that I was up.  I went to the couch to watch tv so I didn't wake Colin up.  

Around 7:30 I got up and took off my tpn, got showered and dressed.  Then we went for a bike ride.  We rode to Panera for coffee and then rode back home.  

We got home and watched tv for a little bit.  Colin left to go to work and I started looking through all the bills and started organizing.  There was a bunch of stuff I didn't want to throw away so I went online and priced out paper shredders.  I found one at Best Buy for $15.  I decided to take my chances and go to Best Buy across the street.  To my surprise I parked in the third space from the door.  I went in and asked where they were.  The guy took me right to them.  I grabbed it and thanked him.  I started walking toward the line and he stopped me and said he could check me out there.  I was in and out in under 10 minutes.  It was pretty awesome.  

I got home and started the task of organizing the file cabinet.  It's going to be a project.  I put on my fluids and worked on organizing for a little bit.  I got out food for dinner and made dinner for when Colin got home so he didn't have to eat leftovers again.  

He got home and we watched Impractical Jokers for a little bit.  I put on my tpn and am laying in bed watching Four Christmases.   All in all I'm feeling pretty good today.  I had a little more energy and I'm not falling back into the fog I was in.  Tomorrow is supposed to rain all day.  Not sure what we are going to do.  I'm sure we will figure something out.  

I hope you have a good night.  I will update tomorrow.  Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment