Monday, November 16, 2015

Sunday November 15

Woke up this morning and went to Amber's to watch the boys play in the leaves.  




They were hard at work and have a lot of leaves to get rid of.   There's lots of mature trees in their yard.  

I stayed and played for about an hour and then met Mehgan in the Gap for lunch.   It was nice getting to see her and catch up because I don't see her that often. We hung out for about an hour and then I headed back to the house.   Tom came to my parents to visit with me for a little bit.   It was good getting to see him and catch up on things.   

After he left I stopped at Sean and Jamie's for about an hour to visit with them and the kids.   I miss them a lot when we are gone because I spent a lot of time with them.   The girls are getting so big!   
This is Lizzie.    She's just the cutest little girl ever!

And this is Aubrey.   She's a piece of work!  She has the best personality ever.   She's a lot of fun!

After visiting with them I ran over to Cyndee's to visit with her and the dogs.   She's been baking cookies all weekend like a baking machine.   I hung out with her for about an hour but she had a nail appointment and had to go so I headed back over to my mom's and put on my fluids.  Amber came over with the boys and Shawn and Courtney came over.   We played a game called Pie in the Face.   I'm sure you can imagine the game.  It was fun!  



They stayed til about 7 and left to go home.   I got all my stuff together and organized and packed what I could.  I drank my sleepy time tea and got ready for bed.   I put on my tpn late because my osteomy bag broke so I had to deal with that for a half hour.   Colin and I are leaving early this morning to head back home.   Wish us safe travels!   I will let you know when we are home safe and sound.  Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment