Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday November 2

Well.....Colin figured out what is going on with me.    They added a medication last week that I haven't been on before.   We were trying to figure out what was different.   When we looked up the medicine, the side effects are severe fatigue, shakiness, dizziness and pretty much everything I've been experiencing.   Luckily it's something I only have to take for a week so after today I'm actually done with it and will hopefully get back to normal.

Reading the side effects and figuring it out made us both feel so much better.   It was kind of scary for a little bit.

Yesterday we decided to go to Cabelas for something to do.   It was a nice little road trip.   It wasn't as big as the one we have at home but it was an experience.


 
Today we ran errands and watched Southpaw.   It was a pretty good movie.   We started watching Tomorrowland but couldn't get into it and shut it off.   

Tonight is going to be a chill night because I have my clinic appointment tomorrow at 7.   Early to bed for me and hopefully some sleep tonight.   I didn't sleep at all last night so hopefully I can catch up tonight.

Until then....have a good night.   Wish me luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment