Saturday, November 28, 2015

Saturday November 28

Today was a cold rainy day.  

We got up and Colin took me to find where my therapy appointment is this week.  I have an appointment on Thursday.  It was pretty easy to get to.  I shouldn't have any issues.  We drove around for a little bit just exploring.  

We got back home and I decided to organize my osteomy supplies.  I had a huge box of stuff that needed put away so I took about an hour to tackle the project.  It sent me into cleaning/organizing mode so I cleaned and organized the closet.   Then I decided to organize the file cabinet.  That took a couple of hours because I have so much.   I got it all done though and had a fairly productive day.  

I put my fluids on and watched tv.  Colin and I didn't end up going to a movie on Thanksgiving so we went to see Creed this evening.   If you like the Rocky movies it was definitely worth seeing.  We just got home.  I put my tpn on and am laying down.  Hopefully I'll get some sleep tonight.  

I was feeling pretty good today so maybe I burned off enough energy to sleep through the night.  I hope you have a good night.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment