Saturday, November 21, 2015

Saturday November 21

I slept a little better last night.   I went in to lay down around 8:30.   I was asleep by 9:30.   Woke up around midnight and turned the tv back on.   I watched the movie Stepmom.   I fell back asleep around 2.   Was up at 4 because the battery on my tpn pump went dead.   Fell back asleep after I changed the battery and then I was up at 6.   A little better than the previous couple nights.

I got up and showered.   Ran my morning antibiotic.   Colin and I ran a couple of errands.   I confirmed all the incorrect address info with the post office.   They said everything is fixed and we should start getting mail again next week.   Fingers crossed!!  

We came home and I put on my fluids.   We watched The Blind Side.   I love that movie.   Then we watched Grown Ups 2.   Not a very exciting day.   Colin had dinner and now we are laying on the couch watching Alaskan Bush People.   I have on my antibiotics.   I'll do them for the next hour and then I'll have to get my tpn ready.

Not too exciting of a day.   Pretty boring.   My stomach has been bothering me the past couple of days.   I have been getting these horrible spasms.   I am pretty sure it's the antibiotics.   I have nothing in my system or my stomach and it's hurting my guts.  They called yesterday and extended the days on the antibiotics.   Originally they were going to be done on Monday.   They extended them to Wednesday now so I have a couple more days than originally planned.

The good news is I'm feeling better as far as my throat and sinuses are concerned so the meds are at least working.  

I'm going to finish getting all my nightly meds done and get my tpn on by 8 and hopefully get some sleep tonight.   I hope you have a good night.   Sweet dreams!   Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment