Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday November 10

I had my clinic appointment this morning.  It went really well.   All my labs look good.   My liver functions are staying up.   My pain and nausea are much better.   I'm not taking any pain medicine at all.   They adjusted my steroids a little bit to see if I can sleep better by lowering the dose around bedtime slightly.   Hopefully it helps and I get a good nights sleep tonight.   

We were done with my appointment by 9:30 this morning so we hopped in the car and headed to Lancaster.   It rained the entire trip and was really foggy in the mountain portion of the turnpike.   We made it home in 3 hours and 45 minutes and we stopped three times so I could empty my bag.  Pretty good timing.  

After we got to Lancaster I went to visit Amanda.  Last visit I couldn't go see her because Sofia had strep throat.  I took my fluids with me and did my Iv while I was there.   I got to spend some time with Sofia and saw the boys for the first time in months.  I really miss them.   It was nice being able to chill out and spend quality time with her.   Georgette and Butch came over as well so I was able to see them and spend time with them as well.   



Aren't they the cutest kids ever!!!   I love them and miss them so much!!!

I left Amanda's and picked up Mom's dog Ringo from boarding.   I took him home and dropped him off and then I went to Cyndee's to see my puppies and to visit with her a little.  My dogs were really excited to see me.   I feel really bad leaving them.  I wish Wyatt got along with Ringo.  I would bring them to Mom's to stay with me if they got along.   We are just afraid to try putting them together because they are both male and pretty aggressive.   I wouldn't want Wyatt to hurt Ringo since he's so much bigger.  

I really miss my dogs.   I would love to bring them to Pittsburgh with me.  I might talk to Colin about it and see what he thinks.  I think it would help my state of mind.  We will see.  

On my way home from cyndees I stopped at Shawn and Courtney's because I wanted to see them.  I hung out for about an hour and then left so I could put on my tpn.   I'm now laying in bed watching Big Bang Theory.  I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight. Wish me luck.  I'm going to need it.  Have a good night.   Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment