Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday November 9

I slept a little better last night.   I was in my own bed so I'm sure that helped.   Hopefully I will sleep tonight.   We have to get up at 6am to be at the hospital at 7 for my usual Tuesday appointment.   

Today was a lazy day.  We rented two movies and hung around the house.   We rented The Gift.   It was pretty good.   I would recommend watching it.   We also rented The Duff.  Not really worth the time to watch it.  I wasn't really impressed.  

I straightened up the house and did some laundry just so when I get home I won't have to worry about anything and we will come home to a clean house.  I had to change my osteomy bag today too which takes a lot of time.  

Mom is doing some work and I'm watching the news.   Wish me luck on sleeping tonight.  Sweet dreams.  I will check back in tomorrow.    

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had some nice family time last weekend! We will be in Pittsburgh Dec 11th weekend. Let me know if I can bring anything to you!

    ReplyDelete