Saturday, February 13, 2016

Friday February 12

I didn't sleep at all.  My day was a lazy day.  I went to the Redbox and got a movie.  Other than that I just laid around. 

I really wasn't feeling well and I definitely wasn't in the mood to do anything.   I tried napping but was unsuccessful.  It was just all in all a bad day.  

I couldn't muster up the energy to make dinner or straighten up or anything.  I just felt awful all around.

We watched the movie - Truth about politics and George Bush.  It wasn't a very good movie.  I'm really not in to politics so I may not be the best judge of it.  I tried watching it but just couldn't get interested.

Last night was a busy night for phone calls.  Shawn called and I was on the phone with him for about an hour.  Then mom and dad called to see if I was feeling any better.  While I was on the phone with them Amber called. 

When I was done talking to everyone I got together my tpn and went in to bed to lay down.  I didn't sleep at all.  Hopefully I can catch a nap today.  We will see.  I hope you have a good day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment