Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Tuesday February 23

Got up early and showered.  We left around 5:30 for my appointment.  Got to the hospital at 6.  They did the usual bloodwork, gave me fluids and we waited for the doctors.

The doctors made their rounds around 10.  Everything on my bloodwork is good.  They are adjusting my steroid dosage because my thrush is back and it's down my throat.  They put me back on antibiotics.  I'll be on them for 14 days this time.  Hopefully I don't have too many side effects from them this time.  I'm taking them at night to hopefully contribute to my sleep a little.  The new sleep medicine doesn't seem to be working either so I need to try to get in touch with Dr. DiMartini to see if there's something else we can do.

My blood pressure is still high which is another reason they are adjusting the steroids.  I have to touch base with Mary the end of the week to give her all the numbers and see if they want to adjust my blood pressure medicine at all.  

All in all that was the overview of my appointment.

We got home and rented some movies from the Redbox.  I fell asleep during the first one.  It was Bridge of Spies.  Not very good.  While the movie was on I got a phone call from the rental office.   They said they had our replacement fridge and asked if I would clear out the old one before they got there.  I emptied the fridge.   They came and brought us a new one and we swapped it out.  Hopefully this one won't freeze everything on the top shelf like the other one did.

They left and Colin took a nap.  I played a new game on my phone and hung out until it was time to get my tpn together.  I put on my tpn and face timed with Amber and the boys.   They were making rainbow spaghetti and wanted to show me how to do it.

After that I laid down and went to bed.  I got up about midnight and went to the couch.  I couldn't sleep.  I finally fell asleep around 3 and alept til about 4:30 and then fell back asleep from around 5 to 6:30.  Not a good night but I got a little sleep at least.  

Today is going to be cold and rainy.  Not sure what I'm going to do.  I will update later.   Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment