Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sunday February 7

Got up and ready for the day.  Everyone had leftover bagels from yesterday for breakfast today.  After breakfast we took turns showering and getting ready for the day.  

Once everyone was ready we got in the car and went down to the strip district to walk around and so Kelly and Matt could see the different markets etc.  We stopped in a couple of stores and picked up a couple of things.  We were there for about two hours.   When we were done we headed back to the Waterfront to check out the new candy store they put in.  It is a pretty cool place.  It has all kinds of nostalgic candies and sodas.   They have some really odd things like maple bacon soda, peanut butter and jelly soda, and normal sodas like root beer etc.  I got some hard candies and Colin grabbed a soda to try.  It is a pretty cool place.

After that we went to Burgatory for lunch then headed back to the apartment.   When we got back Kelly and Matt packed up their stuff and loaded up their car.   We said our goodbyes my they left.   I was sad to see them go.  I enjoyed having their company.  

When they left I put on a bag of fluids and we watched a movie.   After the movie I got Colin some dinner.   It's about 6:30 now, we are watching golf and getting ready to watch the Super Bowl.  It's going to be a pretty uneventful night for us but I'm ok with that.   

I've been feeling a little better.  I'm in a fog but it's nowhere near as bad as it has been so that's good.  Hopefully the antibiotics are out of my system at this point.   

Have fun tonight and be safe if you are going out to watch the game.

Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment