Friday, February 26, 2016

Thursday February 25

Went in to clinic first thing in the morning.  They did my bloodwork right away and took vitals.  My blood pressure was a little elevated but not too bad.  

We waited for the doctors to make their rounds.  When Dr. Gonoza came he said that my ammonia levels were elevated and he thought that may be the cause of the foggy feeling I've been having.   They decided to admit me to the hospital overnight for observation to be safe.   High ammonia levels can cause cognitive issues.  

They also decided to stop some of my medications so my liver isn't working so hard to process them.  Hopefully this will give us some answers.  The doctors make their rounds in the morning so I will post more when I know what is going on this morning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment