Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday February 14 Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!  10 years ago today Colin proposed to me.  I can't believe that it has been 10 years!!  Time really flies!

I had a sleepless night last night so I went to the living room around midnight and stayed on the couch for the night so I wouldn't keep Colin up.

I watched Chopped on Netflix all night.  Episode after episode starting with season one.  I still have a long way to go but I love that show!!  

Colin slept in this morning so I waited on the couch for him to wake up.  Once he was up I got showered and dressed.   We got ready and went to the Convention Center to the Pittsburgh Auto Show.  It was a car show with some exotic cars and all the different 2016/2017 vehicles.  It was something different to do and we had fun.  I was really hoping they would have had more classic type cars but no such luck.  Here's just a few of the exotic cars they had.






After the car show we stopped and grabbed lunch at Steak and Shake and then went home.  We laid on the couch and watched tv.  I actually took a little nap which was much needed.  I slept for about an hour.  We were going to go to a movie but I just don't have the energy.

I ordered Colin pizza for dinner and we are watching Oceans 11.  I'm feeling a little better today so I'm hoping that tomorrow will be even better.  I'm really hoping to get some sleep tonight and to get some rest but time will tell.

I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!!!  I will touch base tomorrow.  Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. Valentine’s Day celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together — Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Even those who are away from each other in terms of distance, try and spend time with each other on this day. It’s true, the Day of Love has something for everyone who understands and values true love.

    you can find latest collection of valentine day

    funny valentines day messages for him
    best valentines day quotes for her
    happy valentine messages for wife
    free short valentines day poems
    continue reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. valentine is the day of lovers.couples enjoy a lot in this day.Great picture gallery which shows their true love for each other. Keep sharing your heart touching experience with us.Also Share Happy Valentines Day 2018 Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 10 years of togetherness to you.

    Nice Share. Thanks

    Send Valentines day flowers and celebrate this beautiful day with love and passion.

    ReplyDelete