Thursday, February 4, 2016

Wednesday February 3

I put on my fluids early.  First thing in the morning because I wasn't feeling well.  I relaxed while they were running.

I got showered and dressed.  After I was up and moving I ran to Michaels and got some paint.  Mom sent me an art set in the mail a couple of weeks ago for something to do so I'm going to start some painting.  Then I ran to TJ Maxx to get Colin some socks.  When I was done I ran to the grocery store to grab a couple of things that we needed.  

I got home and my tpn delivery had come so I had to organize and put everything away.  

I was feeling a little better in the morning but as the day progressed I started to feel worse.  By the afternoon I was in my fog and all out of sorts.  I couldn't focus and was really nauseous.

I got ready for my therapy appointment at 4.  I left the house a little after 3.  I got there just in time.  Traffic is horrible that time of day.  When therapy was done I headed home.  When I got home we got company.  Matt and Pete stopped with their dog Jazzy.  They stayed and hung out for a little while.  When they left it was time for me to put on my tpn.  I put it on and got everything together to go to bed.  I went to bed around 8 and watched tv until I fell asleep.  

I was up every 2 hours last night but hopefully today will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment