Sunday, February 21, 2016

Saturday February 20

Was up at 5 to be at the hospital at 6.  Got to the hospital.   They drew my blood work and gave me iv fluids.   Dr. Cruz wasn't on call so I saw Dr. Gonoza.  I really like him.  Everything was good with my blood work.  My blood pressure was a little better.  My heart rate was high but he didn't seem to concerned.  My thrush is back pretty bad so they gave me a dose of antibiotics while I was there and are going to put me on them for a week again.

I was at the hospital until about noon and then I went over to the Carnegie Science center to meet up with Colin and the family.  The Science center was awesome!!   You could spend all day there.   There was so much to do and see.  It was definitely worth checking out.  We were there almost the whole day.  We left there around 6, went home and ordered pizza for dinner.   We just had a lazy evening.  I put on my tpn and went to bed.  The kids were exhausted and fell asleep early as well.  It was a fun filled day and awesome to have company.   

I am a little out of it already today.  Just feeling the effects of walking so much yesterday.    Good thing is I kind of wore myself out and I actually slept a little bit last night which was nice.

I am going to watch a movie, I will post more later.   Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment