Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wednesday February 10

Woke up and felt really nauseous.  Took off my tpn, showered and laid on the couch and watched a movie.  We watched Love the Coopers.  It was pretty good.  

I hung out and did nothing for a couple of hours and then I ran to the store to get a couple of things that I forgot when I went the other day.

I stopped at Target and got a couple of bath towels because we had some that were ripping at the edges.  I got home and did laundry.  My favorite thing to do......

In the afternoon I watched tv and hung out.  I started dinner around 3.  I was supposed to have therapy at 4 but talked to Rebecca around 11 and we rescheduled it for next week.  

Max, my nephew is doing a report on me for school.   They were assigned to pick a cause and do a report on it and what it means to them.  He called and asked if we could make him a video of what I do every night with my tpn in order to show it to his class as part of his report.  Colin video taped me getting my tpn ready and we sent it to him.  I'm excited to see how it turns out.  I'm sure he will do a great job!!  He's a very intelligent child.  

After we sent that over to him I went in to bed.  It was a typical night for me.  Not sure what today is going to hold for me.  Time will tell.  I hope you have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment